Thursday 15 July 2010

Vintage tea party

I had the pleasure of turning 40 on 1st of May this year and thought I would share some of the photo's from my little cream tea party with a vintage and Alice in wonderland twist !


Some pretty homemade bunting to invite the guests in ...


Then a bit of tea and cake ..


and more...



yummy victoria sponge cake on my own home-made cake stand... see that Alice added her wonderland twist of an "eat me" flag for the cake x

 Home made cup cakes and jam tarts on another of my cake stand creations




Something to drink ?











Any milk with that my dear?


or a little elderflower juice instead ?


Please have some more to eat ...



All in all it was a very happy, spring bank holiday 40th birthday ...


 

Even my apple tree that I rescued blossomed for me xox

No comments:

Post a Comment