Thursday 7 October 2010

What's that mummy?

Hello lovely people out there in the blogsphere. Thanks soooo much for stopping by it's ever so nice to chat to old and new "blog" friends and see what you have been up to. I really appreciate your comments and try to visit all of your blogs if you have one.

Now,  I haven't quite finished my current WIP and need to get a move on before my sister-in-law's wedding on 16th October. We have decided on a gift for her and her man to be that is practical but will be a beautiful addition to their little household, something I couldn't live without and something they will hopefully be able to use the whole of their married life. I'm trying not to give too many hints as I thought we could have a little fun with you guessing what it is... {Lovely Alice you already know what this is I think}

Alice, our daughter asked me "What's that mummy?" It looks like a knitted creature from under the sea.... So why don't you have a go and guess what this is


And another...



Have you guessed yet? Here is the last but not least rather obvious (tee hee) photo  


A completed WIP post will be revealed soon xox

I went to my sister-in-law's hen doooo last weekend and had such fun, lots of laughter, cake, then bubbly and delicious Vietnamese food. I gave her some pretty flowers very similar to those that I had in my posie when I got married and a little love heart sweetie badge that a special friend of mine made from a form of clay. It's just a bit of fun so here they are...



Have a wonderful rest of this week xox

3 comments:

  1. I know! I know! but I won't say.. But I will say I would really like the pattern because I know how to make one, but don't know how many stitches to start off with. Do you fancy meeting up for coffee when I'm in your area? I know you are really busy so don't worry if you can't make it but it could be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh! I love it! I know what it is and it is fab! You're so clever at knitting!
    love that true love badge, it's awesome... I used to eat them when I was a kid!
    Glad you're still popping in even though you're busy!
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hej Hej Penelope

    Thanks for your comment re Halloween Bunting.
    I have just been admiring your crochet bunting...beautiful. Did you make them?
    Do you have a pattern you can share?
    I wouldn't mind having a go

    Have a wonderful weekend
    LOVE PEACE enJOY
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete