Friday 3 May 2013

18/52


It's been a glorious week full of sunshine and sweet little moments. I can't believe that I have spent a week thinking about what I'm going to make next. It hasn't really bothered me which has surprised me as I like to have something waiting in the wings with my yarny projects. Instead, its been great to work on one of my granny square crochet blankets I'm making for a special friend.


Lots of fun birthday cards and wonderful wishes from family and friends and you dear readers,thank you so much. 


I've eventually got round to ironing and preparing my vintage sheet and new fabrics for making my Spring patchwork duvet cover for Alice. I hope to get cracking on with this this bank holiday weekend some time in-between the sun rays :o)


Alice has been making "how to look after a bunny" notes since a little bun bun might just very well be hopping into our lives very soon!


We've been doing some planning and thinking about what we might just be going to at the Charleston Festival this May.


Last, but not least finding a sweet flower on my wind screen wipers put there by my gorgeous girl on my birthday on her way to catch her early morning bus to school. She is such a sweet thing.

Hope you all have a relaxing weekend sweeties
See you all soon
xox
Penny

8 comments:

  1. Aah, what a lovely sweet gesture! Daughters are so special - mine leaves me little notes when she's going to be away overnight or a few days. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Penny! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such lovely comments. I'm so glad to have "found you" now too! Your little girl sounds like an absolute sweetheart, what gorgeous blooms to find. A belated happy birthday to you.

    I hope your bank holiday is sunny and productive :)

    Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. But look at that card - I love the way they are all looking at you - I now want to go to a knitted zoo animal party! Your daughter is such a sweetie pie x Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love that card! Can't wait to see the quilt, she's a very sweet daughter! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A flower on the windscreen - how lovely! What a sweet way to start the day. Gorgeous fabrics you have there, I'm looking forward to seeing the quilt. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What such a darling thing for your daughter to do on the way to school. These little thoughtful things mean so much don't they. The material for the quilt looks yummy. I can't wait to see it finished.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday Penny <3
    heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your birthday was wonderful! Happy Belated Birthday, dear Penny. :)

    ReplyDelete