Saturday 25 May 2013

21/52

Hello there?
How has your week been? Mine has been supersonically busy. Work work work, very little time to play, knit and crochet. In fact I haven't crocheted for quite some time now.I have itchy fingers and need to get hooking again soon.

Here are some sweet snippets from my 21st week....

An new pair of daisy earings for those hippy care free Spring day clothes which I  bought in Brighton last Saturday. 


Our little trip to Brighton last weekend and visiting some of the artists open houses.


My blossom picking during my cycle ride this week


Oh my goodness, our new kitchen is now fitted and functional, I was over the moon seeing the tiles and orange splash back being fitted, I have waited a verrrrry long time for this indeed.



So, the down pouring rain the whole of yesterday wasn't very pleasant, but it gave me an opportunity to pop my birthday wellies on after work and walk to the library in the rain. I was also excited to see my first rosebud on my rose bush I planted in an old watering can a couple of years go.


A heart shaped leaf caught my eye too


Lastly, when I was in the library yesterday I spotted the Hasting College adult part time course booklets for 2013/14 and have found a couple I might pursue in the Autumn depending on how many pennies I have.One is a 4 week course on Dyeing and Printing Fabric (I have desperately wanted to do this for what feels like a lifetime) or a 10 week Pattern cutting and dress making course. I think my mind is almost made up on the first one but I still want to have a think about it.


I must apologise for not visiting a lot of your blogs lately, I hope to catch up this long weekend, thanks always for visiting and your conversation. Welcome to new followers too x

See you soon
xox
Penny



7 comments:

  1. Love the daisy earrings. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisies seem to be the in thing on blogger today....
    That college course look very inviting, shame i live too far away.
    I have just finished level 1 in photography maybe i will check on my local college they may just do the same course.....xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penny I hope the weather improves so you can wear your hippy happy daisy earrings with a cool summer frock!
    I know which course I'd do - to give you a hint - I hate dressmaking! WHatever, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that course sounds brilliant ... and I love your little daisies ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been looking at courses too but this will depend on pennies as well, love those daisies! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Penny! Such beautiful photos... nice captures of the life's moments. It always feels good to have a repaired or renovated room in your house :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A new kitchen, how exciting!! I do like those orange splashbacks, I must say! And that blossom posy is really gorgeous. So much colour! I hope you had a chance to put your feet up over the long weekend. x

    ReplyDelete